This game sounds like insanity. I love insanity.
The premise is that a city is rocked by tremors and abandoned. So naturally the racers go inside and start racing. Then the tremors start again. I already loved the beautiful enviroments, great tracks, and fun racing of the previous Motorstorm games and adding on top of that crazy city destruction that can change the track mid race is perfect.
Other then location and style these are the confirmed features for game.
- Sixteen player online multiplayer.
- Four player split-screen.
- Combinations of the two. Play with three friends in the living room against 12 more online.
- Massive vehicle customisation. Change vinyls, vehicle parts, vehicle shapes and more. Upload them to the community site and share them with others. They automatically work on all vehicle types, and include your PSN ID.
- Vehicle perks. Modify your handling, boosting and offensive abilities as you unlock new perks.
- A wealth of rankings to progess through online with associated rewards and recognition.
- Stacks of online rewards to earn and persistent progress giving the most determined and successful racers the status and recognition they deserve.
- Persistent matchmaking. Keep your party together throughout your gaming session.
- A Game Mode Creator. From a completely blank canvas you can design your own game rules and victory conditions, play them online, and incorporate them into tournaments.
Is it just me or has there been a crazy amount of announcments before E3. They must have some nuts stuff at E3 or they are so scared of leaking stuff they just decided to do it themselves.
Screens and the new logo after the jump.