A whole boat load of new details, and screens have been announced on Go Nintendo’s page. These details seem to vary everywhere and anywhere from details on the story, to controls, to different gameplay elements.
Among the details, here are some of the ones that jump out the most:
- The story appears to revolve around a sorcerer named Yin-Yarn, who turns everything into yarn
- The game takes place in a world called, Patch Land
- This world is broken into 7 different parts, and you have to find all of the pieces of magic-yarn to sew the world back together
- Kirby has the ability to change into several different forms including: a car, a submarine, use a parachute, a tank, a surfboarding penguin, a drilling machine, and a UFO
- There are 3 collectibles per level which you can locate and collect, there is no info on whether or not this unlocks extra content or not
- Plenty of additional secret areas can be found on all of the levels
- Little beads seem to have something to do with Kirby’s health, whenever hit they will come out of Kirby’s body
Plenty more details can be found here.
Kirby’s Epic Yarn is set to release on October 17th
(Via: Go Nintendo)