It was recently announced that the hit internet gaming website, IGN and the hit gaming sales company, Gamestop, have officially merged together for a better advertising program. What exactly it was created for is currently uknown, but several things have already been announced to keep gamers from their tendency of harrassing the in-boxes of the major gaming companies.
1) IGN will begin representing Gamestop’s online sales [alongside a new form of online advertising].
2) Content from IGN will begin appearing alongside Gamestop’s website.
3) GameStop will still be required to purchase ad-space at IGN.
4) Traffic between the two sites will be merged.
5) [Apparently] Each side will be gaining new forms of markets from the deal, thus making both sides of the transaction beneficial.