Although Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood just released back on November 16th, Ubisoft has already revealed plans for a new game in the series (most likely Assassin’s Creed III) for release next year, despite an earlier statement made by Ubisoft that they would be taking a break from the series in 2011.
A few days ago, Ubisoft released a survey with 15 questions asking players what they would want to see in the next Assassin’s Creed. While it is unlikely that Ubisoft will base all of their decisions for the game based on the results of the survey, the list certainly includes many things that Ubisoft will likely consider.
You can check out the full survey after the jump.
What would you like to see in the sequel to Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood?
1) An upgrade to the assassin’s blade that increases the fluidity and speed of free-running
2) An enhanced Eagle Vision: see the patrol paths of guards, spot clues to complex navigation puzzles, detect when characters are lying during interrogations, etc.
3) An intuitive crafting tool that lets you create custom bombs from dozens of ingredients found throughout the game world
4) Tactical use of a variety of bombs suited to unique contexts and situations (smoke, poison, flash, explosive, etc.)
5) An additional objective where you and your Assassins guild fight against the Templars to gain control of a city, district by district
6) Playing as a new Assassin, in a different historical time period
7) A continuation of Ezio’s story as the leader of the Assassins, set outside of Italy
8.) Deeper connectivity between all the Assassin’s Creed projects (eg. an action you make on the Facebook game will impact your game experience on the console; events that you read about in the comics will be related to the storyline of the videogames, etc.)
9) Online Cooperative Mode
10) Offline Cooperative Mode
11) The availability of new maps for the Multiplayer
12) A choice of additional Multiplayer characters with new skill-sets
13) Playing new Multiplayer modes
14) A deeper team-based Multiplayer experience (guilds / squads that have common objectives, new tools for clan management, etc.)
15) A customization of the Multiplayer experience (logos, avatars, objects, team names, etc.)