No More Heroes 2 is rated M for Mature by the ESRB and contains blood and gore, intense violence, partial nudity, sexual themes, and strong language, all of which may be featured in this review.
Released in 2010, No More Heroes 2 definitely had a lot to live up to. The first title in the series developed quite the following, making it one of the most appealing Wii exclusives from third party publishers. And while No More Heroes 2 does a lot of things right, there are some issues with the title.
Hit the jump to find out in our video review of No More Heroes 2!
- Improved combat system
- New beam katanas and playable characters to add variety to the hack and slash gameplay
- Tons of fun retro mini-games
- New visual style adds a lot more detail to the characters and the world
- Assassins aren’t nearly as interesting
- Occasional slow down during cutscenes
- Title takes a more serious tone, losing some of the humor of the original